Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

2013 in Review

There were so many memories from this past year that I don't want to forget. It was a year filled with so many firsts and new experiences. Here are some highlights from our 2013.

January: I got my nanny job. Can't believe I've been with this family for almost a year!
February: First Valentine's Day together! Which we celebrated 100 miles apart..
March: We had our first Easter together.
April: We got MARRIED!


May: Taylor started working at Pioneer. We went to Pennsylvania for a weekend, which included going to my brother's wedding.

June: Celebrate America was so cool!
July: Fourth of July in Grace. We made a day trip to Lagoon.
August: Summer fun was in full swing.
September: I started my fourth semester at BYU-I. We bought a new car, Max. Moved into a new apartment. Got our wedding pictures back.


October: Corn maze, cookies, and Pumpkin carving.
November: First Thanksgiving as a married couple.
December: Finished the semester with a 4.0 GPA. (halfway done with my bachelor's!!!) Celebrated our first Christmas together.


No comments