Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

I have an obsession

I think it is time for me to admit that I am obsessed with Grey's Anatomy. It all started my senior year of high school and has only escalated since. It is just so good! If you have never seen the show or gotten in to it then I strongly suggest that you do now. They have every season on Netflix so you really have no excuse :)

(via)

I have watched the entire series twice, and still watch random episodes when there is nothing else to on. Don't judge me. I'm well aware that there was better ways that I could have spent my time, but then again I think I spent my time perfectly.

(via)

I have gotten my mom hooked on this show as well. Which only makes my obsession that much better because we always text about our excitement of a new episode coming on, and then have a conversation about what happened the next day. Sadly though, the men in our lives just don't understand it.

(via)

I know that the characters(or even the hospital) don't really exist, but at the same time I'm pretty sure that there is a Meredith and a Mcdreamy happily married with two cute kids and kicking butt at being a surgeon.


And while I'm on the subject of Grey's can we please talk about April's wedding dress on the winter finale! So pretty! I'm pretty much in love with it. She made such a great bride... At least she did until Jackson professed his love of course.

(via)

I'm very sad that Sandra oh is done after this season, but she has been incredible this season. I secretly kind of love all of the fighting happening between her and Meredith.It's exciting. I can't wait to see how they do have her leave for good though.

(via)

It is their 10th season, they recently celebrated their 200th episode, and they are still planning more seasons. As far as I know Shonda Rhimes has no intention of ending the series any time soon. I'm pretty sure that I will never be the same when it does end!

(via)
February 27th can't come son enough..

No comments