Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Wild Adventure

Last weekend we went to the Wild Adventure Corn Maze in Blackfoot. It was both of our first time going to it, and we really liked it. Actually, it was my first time ever going to a corn maze. We went in the afternoon so we wouldn't freeze, and the weather was perfect. There are three different mazes all in one. It is huge!
For an hour straight this is all we saw.. I loved it.

I really liked that they had check points within the maze and a map. Although, the map didn't seem to help us to get out at all. It was nice to know where we were when we could actually find a check point. Please note that check point five was punched three times. Somehow we kept coming back to it..

It was such a fun date!

 There was so much for kids to do there. I can't wait to have kids for all of these fall activities. I can't believe that October is coming to a close so fast. It nearly breaks my heart. I feel like I still have so many more October activities to blog about, and so little October to do it in. 

1 comment

  1. I LOVE that picture of you two! You're so cute! Mama Angie

    ReplyDelete