Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Drag Races

It is surprising that I have been with Taylor for over a year and a half now, and this past weekend was the first time that I went to a dirt bike event. His family is really into it and goes to/competes in hill climbs, races, and goes on trips to Nevada where they can ride in the winter. This was the first event that worked out with our schedule, and was close enough to not cost us a fortune. It was also the first road trip that we got to take our new car on, and he did great.

Unfortunately, this is the only picture that I took of us.. But it does show how gorgeous of a day it was. Sunny and sixty. Couldn't have asked for a better fall day.

Taylor's parents weren't able to make it at the last minute, but we did get to spend the day with his aunt and uncle and two of his cousins. It was nice to see some family since we rarely make it down to Grace anymore.

My view for the day

I wasn't very fond of the snowmobile racing. Too loud and annoying for my taste. We saw a terrible wreck happen to one of the snowmobile racers which was definitely the worst part of the day. Last we knew he wasn't in good shape, but you aren't going to walk away with just a bruise when you crash going 108 mph.. It made me very grateful that Taylor doesn't do any of this competing so I don't have to worry about something like that happening to him. 


My favorite part of the day! Yes, that is lawn mower racing. They went so fast.


Looking at this all day didn't hurt

We came home covered in dirt with sunburned faces. It was really fun, and I'm glad that Taylor got to go to something that he loves.

No comments