Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Randoms

School and work is taking up all of my time. I don't have time to blog or to read blogs like I used to and I hate it. For the nine months I wasn't in school I could do anything i wanted with my free time, but I'm not sure what free time even is anymore. 

 We found a rug we liked. (Yes things are still crooked on the wall. oh well.) I like it cause its bold and says, "Hey I'm an awesome rug that costs more than something you only walk on should so notice me!" I have no idea how red and black became the colors for our living room, but were rockin' it either way.

We went on a date to the dentist last night. It was just as enjoyable as it sounds. A couple hundred dollars later and I think it's safe to say that it was the worst and most expensive date we have ever been on.

We live above psychotic people. I'm not even kidding. It's a man and a woman, could be married who knows, and their around 1 year old baby. They seemed so normal when we moved in, but now we listen to them fight All The Time. They scream at their baby to stop crying like they actually think it will make her stop. They scream and curse at each other all the time which I'm pretty sure makes their baby cry even more. And their child doesn't seem to have a bedtime, and I find that to be really strange. We have come home after 9, and they have been outside smoking with their child walking around in the cold. I don't mean to judge them because it isn't any of my business, but holy crap you're kinda making it our business when we can hear everything.

About a month ago I dropped my phone on our kitchen floor, and this was the result. I had just put a new screen protector on a day or two before it happened so I dealt with it because I couldn't feel it and could still kind of see what I was doing. The only reason I got it fixed was because I put a new case on and it pushed up the screen protector and with all the glass stuck to it it wouldn't stay on my screen anymore and it was crazy sharp. I love having a nice screen again. I highlyyy suggest not shattering your screen because the cheapest place we could find cost 85 dollars.

Halloween has hit our apartment, and I can't wait to share some of our cute decorations with you. (I'll get around to it sometime soonishh)

Taylor's brother, Jordan, and his wife stopped by last weekend to see our new apartment. It was fun to get to show off everything we have done with the apartment. Sadly, they didn't get to stay for long, but it was still nice to see them.

4 comments