Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Date Nights

We never do anything super special for date nights, but at least we did something this week. Twice this week actually :) On Monday or maybe it was Tuesday we made pizza! And on Saturday we made caramel apples. 

I love the easy Chef Boyardee pizza maker boxes. They come with everything you need(just add water and a little oil), and I think it costs 2 dollars and some change. Hello cheap date! Although the cheese it comes with isn't very good so I suggest buying some good cheese to top it with. 

I swear that every time we try to do something Taylor ends up on the phone with one of his family members.. The boy used at least double the minutes I did last month.

I was going to get the caramel cubes, but they didn't have them by the apples and I didn't feel like hunting for them so I grabbed these wraps. So glad I did. They were only a dollar something, there was absolutely no mess, they were easy, and they really were fun for everyone This is definitely the way to go! You can't do a fall/Halloween activity without Halloween Pandora.

Aren't we the cutest?! Man am I glad that I married this boy.

1 comment