Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Cookie Tradition

Growing up we had many different traditions. One tradition is to make these super scrumptious sugar cookies every Valentine's Day and Halloween. Valentine's Day is always hearts and Halloween is ghosts and pumpkins. These are the only two times of the year that we ever made them, and that is what has made them.
A mess that I don't mind, and nothing better than my man using the Kitchenaid.


I brought the cookies to work and decorated them with the boys. It was so perfect that they had Halloween shirts on. Take note of Bridger eating a spoonful of icing, and it was at 9:30 in the morning. (they just couldn't wait any longer) We made the cookies back in February as well. I love getting to share this tradition with them. 

1 comment

  1. Ahh, I need to make sugar cookies more often; Chuck loves them. That's so fun that you're continuing traditions from when you were growing up!

    ReplyDelete