Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

New Wheels

We finalllllyyyyy bought a car. I say finally because we first looked at the car in July 3rd and Taylor has been car shopping since we were first married. This Nissan Altima was the perfect car for us. We just had to wait for it to get a new engine put in it. It was well worth the wait! It may not be brand new, but it is new to us.


It gets about the same gas mileage as my cute Elantra. Good gas mileage was an absolute must because I drive to school in Rexburg and back three days a week this semester. It should do decent in the snow, and will make a great family car later on. It is such a smooth ride. Its snazzy, and has tinted windows. It has a DVD player attached to the ceiling(doesn't work right now) that will be great for when we have kids. For being a 2002 it is in dang good shape. I couldn't love it more!

The only thing the car is missing is a name.. Call me weird, but I'm a huge believer in cars needing names and having their own personalities/being able to hear what we say. My car, Stella, has some problems. I believe that if I talk crap while in her she'll get mad and act out. Usually I rub her dash to make her feel better if I do say something mean. I think she needs some extra loving since we got this new car because it is so much better than her. 

Here's to hoping that this car lasts us a long time with no or next to little problems, and is everything we're hoping it is :)

No comments