Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Bursting at the Seams.

I would love to give you an awesome recap of our Labor Day festivities, but honestly it fell short of being special. It rained for a good part of the day so we ran errands, babysat the kids I always watch for a few hours, and bought a Sodastream. The Sodastream was a late wedding present to ourselves. It's way fun to experiment with it. It wasn't the day that I had hoped for, but I don't think that I would trade it.


The kids first day of school was Tuesday so their parents gave them all baths before we got there. Lucky for me Emily's hair was still wet when we got there, and she really wanted her hair to be curly for her first day. Then she rode her bike with curlers. She is definitely the definition of a tom boy. I can't wait to one day see Taylor snuggled up on the couch with our own kids.

Starburst candy corn > Pumpkin spice M&M's

Labor Day means that fall is very fast approaching. That means that Halloween is coming which means homemade pumpkin and ghost sugar cookies. That also means that Thanksgiving is coming, and that means that Christmas is coming. I could not be more excited. I've already started making a Halloween wreath, and I can't wait to buy some other decorations. I'm pretty sure Taylor thinks I'm absolutely crazy because of how much this all excites me, but i just can't help it. I get to have my first Christmas with Taylor. We get to decorate our first Christmas tree together. We get to decorate our own place for the holidays. The holidays are going to mean so much more this year because they are now ours. We get to start our own traditions. I'm practically bursting at the seams I couldn't be more happy.


In other news, the father of the kids that I watch found a new job so I will be watching them regularly again. Hooray! With Emily back in school and the twins doing half day kindergarten watching them should be easier than this summer. I start school in a week and a half which I am pretty happy about. I'm taking 16 credits and I'll still be watching the kids twenty hours a week so I'll be busy, but I'm happy that I will be getting back into a routine.

No comments