Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Wedding Pictures

Before you are even thinking about getting engaged you should probably make sure that you have an extremely talented cousin that is an incredible photographer. My cousin, Melissa, is so stinkin' awesome. It was great that I already knew the person taking our pictures and she gave me everything I wanted and more. Here's some more pictures that I don't think I shared on Facebook. I haven't downloaded the pictures without the watermarks yet so love them anyway.

A wedding success secret is to have an aunt that is a great hair dresser. She made getting my hair done easy. I trusted her to do what she thought would look best, and it turned out perfect. Also, isn't my mom a babe?! Love those sisters!
 Another thing that doesn't hurt to have is a cousin that can bake really well. She made all of the cupcakes for the wedding, and did a fantastic job.




Possibly my favorite out of all the pictures! I love love loveeee this one!






 So much family there to support us!

Please stop and take a minute to admire how cute our niece is........... okay carry on now.

 Love my crazy siblings







6 comments