Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Why we work


We work because Taylor eats all of my cooking and doesn't complain when I make lazy freezer meals a couple times a week instead of cooking real food.

We work because I roll my eyes at all of Taylor's puns, and because I truthfully love how much they make him happy.

We work because Taylor hates pickles so he gives me the pickles off of his burgers, and rarely complains about the smell when I eat them.

We work because we work together to teach eight-year-olds every Sunday about the Savior, and because we choose to have a marriage that is Christ centered.

We work because we both think that we are absolutely hilarious, and aren't afraid to laugh at our own awesome jokes.


We work because he takes the "Always kiss me goodnight" sign above our bed seriously, and he hasn't missed a night yet.

We work because he shares a love of Pennsylvania with me.

We work because I make him keep his work clothes in the second bedroom, and keep his dirty work clothes in my old pink laundry basket. And because I listen to what he has to say about work even though I don't know what he is talking about half the time.

We work because he spends all of our money on new tools, and I spend our money on clothes.

We work because whenever I dump cold water on Taylor when he is in the shower he always gets me back for it.

We work because he lets me tell him all about Grey's Anatomy, and he even pretends to listen and mildly care about it.

We work because he is willing to help my dad with chores while we are vacationing, and when no one else wanted to go sailing with my dad Taylor went with him and honestly loved it.


We work because we were both raised to be hard workers, and don't expect any less from each other.

We work because we don't listen to the world. We don't care about what anyone else has to say about us, our marriage, or any part of our lives. We do things the way we want, and we aren't worried about what anyone has to say.

We work because we say the same exact thing half of the time, and we both love to shorten words.

We work because whenever he wants to buy something that is a bit expensive I say, "Well you make more money than me so you can buy it if you want." So he buys it, I get over it, and life goes on.

We work because we have pizza every Friday and never get sick of it.

We work because we would do absolutely anything for each other. We try our best to make each other happy, and we both fight for our marriage.

Happy Valentine's Day!
Linking up with The Life of Bon for this!

No comments