Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Taylor's 23rd Birthday

Birthdays when you're married are so fun! I loved getting to spend the day with him, reminding him that it was his birthday a million times, and getting to eat his tasty treats. Poor boy had to work on his birthday, but I tried to make it special. I gave him bubble bath because the boy loves his baths, and next month he will get to upgrade his phone as his major birthday present.

I snuck into his car while he was on break at work and filled it with balloons. As I was reaching over the drivers seat I accidentally leaned on the horn and was so afraid that someone would come out and check their car that I didn't get all of the balloons into his car. But it still worked out, and he was surprised.


We went to the Outback Steakhouse for dinner since we still had a gift card. Taylor got free ice cream for it being his birthday, but we didn't eat too much of it because we had cake at home. This was our first time ever eating there, and I feel like we had to of missed something because we didn't think it was all that great.

I made better than sex cake for myself him, and I even had him blow out candles even though it was just the two of us. We relaxed at home the rest of the night, which was perfect since our lives have seemed to be a bit extra hectic lately.

 photo RachelSIG_zpse5d0a175.png

1 comment

  1. Thank you for being so wonderful to my son! Angie

    ReplyDelete