Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Jumping on the Thankful Train

Everyone has been doing their 'thankful days' on Facebook or their blogs, but I never got around to doing anything like that(because school is slowly sucking the life out of me). I can't let November go by without taking a minute to think about what I am thankful for.

I am thankful for my husband, and for the love that we have for each other. I'm thankful that he works so hard to support us, and I am even more thankful that he loves his job. I told Taylor the other day that Brei and Lehi want some ideas of what to get us, mainly you, for Christmas. His reply was, "Tell them to get something that you would love because as long as you're happy with it then I am happy." For real though, he says these things all the time. I hit the jackpot with this man.

I'm thankful for my mom. She truly is my best friend. She is the greatest person in the world, and I'm not saying that because I'm just like her. I love that I am exactly like her. I wouldn't want to be like anyone else. Living so far from her is never easy, but knowing that I can text or call her anytime makes things easier. She always takes the time to listen to me, and she has been the best role model.

Who wouldn't be thankful for this ghillie suited man and this wonderful grandma!

I'm thankful for my family. I'm thankful for my dad, and the way he is. He's the most annoying, loving, funny but so not funny, caring dad in the world. I'm thankful that my family is growing, and that I have been blessed with awesome sister-in-laws. I don't get to see them often, but when I do it is always the best.

I'm thankful to have the gospel in my life. I'm thankful that I choose to attend church every Sunday, and to have the Savior in my life. It has brought me so much joy. I can't even imagine where I would be without it.

Even though I hate it so very much I am thankful that I am going to school. This semester has been my most challenging one, but I am so glad that I have the chance to get an education. I feel like I have learned more than ever before this semester, and I truly love my major. Let me just add that in four out of my six classes I have above a 97, the other two are above a 91, and I'm still working twenty hours a week. Yes I'm bragging, but I'd say that I'm earning that right!

I'm thankful that I have everything I need. Taylor and I may still have wants, but we have always been able to provide everything that we need. Big expenses have jumped out at us lately, but have been able to bounce back from them.

I'm thankful to have Taylor's family to spend the holidays with this year. They have treated me so well, and they make spending the holidays away from my immediate family a lot easier.

I am thankful for my health, and my family's health. We've had a bit of a rough patch recently, but we are all strong and doing just fine. I really don't think that I could be more thankful for that.

No comments