Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Mountains to Climb

A couple weeks ago in my early field class my teacher showed us this video, and I just wanted to share it with you.


It really made me stop and think what are the mountains that I'm climbing on, and who am relying on to help me climb them? My mountains are making it through the holidays and my first ever Christmas without my family, finishing this semester with the grades that I want to get, and other things. I also have hills that I am going over like dealing with things that people are saying about me or Taylor and I. There is always going to be something, but there is also always going to be help.

The mountains in my own life may be nothing compared to someone else's, but the fact of the matter is that they are still things that I am struggling with. I would never be able to reach the other side of the mountains and hills without the Lord. It is comforting to know that He is always there for me, and to have the gospel in my life. I can't imagine how much harder things would be without His love in my life. Whether we are climbing a mountain, going over a hill, or walking on flat land we are never alone. I will never give up my faith in Christ because I know the influence that it has. I am so thankful to have the gospel in my life, and I am even thankful for the trials that I face.


This reminds me of one of my favorite quotes by Jeffrey R. Holland. 

“Don't you quit. You keep walking, you keep trying, there is help and happiness ahead. Some blessings come soon. Some come late. Some don't come until heaven. But for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ, they come. It will be alright in the end. Trust God and believe in Good Things to Come.”

3 comments

  1. Awesome video, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing, I love this Mormon Message with all of my heart. I also loved your thoughts you shared and the quote from Elder Holland's.

    ReplyDelete