Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Should Have Checked the Weather

This past weekend we went on a spontaneous one night road trip to Grace. We were planning on going riding on Saturday, but since some people don't know how to check the weather report it almost didn't happen. We woke up to a couple inches of snow, snow still coming down, and some full force winds.

Of course that didn't stop these boys so off we went. (thank goodness I brought my snowboarding jacket with me)

 This is how your supposed to drive right?!



Don't worry I gave Taylor back his goggles quickly and just looked down instead. Taylor loved getting to play around in the snow, and I loved seeing him happy.


The Rzr doesn't have a windshield which meant full on wind. It was SO stinkin' cold!

Once we got to where we were going I chose to ditch the Rzr for the nice warm truck. Wearing jeggings in the snow was not a wise choice. I could tell that Sheldon was dying to ride (he asked me every time we stopped if I wanted to switch with him) so I happily let him take my seat for the ride back.

This ride stressed the fact that I really need to get my own pink helmet and goggles even more. Or maybe I just want them really bad.. It was fun, but I think that I will be okay if we don't do it again any time soon.

No comments