Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

When the boy is away the girl will...

.. watch way too many cheesy abc family Christmas movies and love every one of them. I'm talking like six movies in two days.. Thank you Netflix.

really high quality photo I know.

.. allow their counter to look like this while she works on their tree skirt.

.. go to her classes like normal. I figured if the boy had to go to classes then I should probably still go to mine.

.. break the side mirror off of their good car. (definitely the boy's fault for moving our bikes)

.. eat sphagettioes for dinner because she is too lazy to cook for one.

.. nearly die from a cold. Maybe I wasn't anywhere close to death, but it wasn't any fun.

Taylor went out of town for some training for work for a couple days leaving me to fend for myself. I would say that I manged it quite well. It's kinda fun to be away from each other for longer than normal. It makes you grateful for him being there all the time.

2 comments

  1. I looove cheesy abc family Christmas movies!! And I'm glad you made the most of your time alone and now you're reunited again :). And don't worry about the car mishap; I figure it gives guys an opportunity to be gallant and forgiving and secretly roll their eyes about women and driving - at least that's what I told myself after I busted the plastic around one of our side mirrors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha glad I'm not the only one to hurt a side mirror! Luckily, he forgave me quickly, and a new mirror wasn't too expensive :)

    ReplyDelete