Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Randoms {2}


It only took me eight months, but I changed my name on my I-card. I think that my name is officially changed on everything!

We bought an decently nice elliptical for seventy dollars on Craigslist before Christmas, and I could not be happier with it. I figured that I'll start out slow and gradually work up to harder and longer work outs so I've been running on it every other day for twenty minutes. That may not seem like a lot, but oh my goodness it is a work out. I really think that this is something that I can stick with.


A couple weeks ago we woke up to a few inches of snow on a Saturday morning when we had places to go. Taylor went outside to start the car and take the trash out while I finished getting ready. When we both went outside I saw that he had shoveled a pathway for me to get to my door. So cute and thoughtful of him!

We're primary teachers! This is such a good calling for us. We teach some of the eight year olds. I'm pretty sure that we have all of the perfect angels out of the 178 primary kids in our ward.


We watched all of the kids I babysit in our tiny apartment while their parents had a Christmas party at their house. It was amazing how small the apartment felt when we had 4 kids and the two of us in it. We didn't even have enough chairs for them to sit on and color.

After staying at Taylor's parents for Christmas we couldn't find the charger for his iPad. We knew that it came back with us, but couldn't find it anywhere. This past weekend we went snowboarding, and when I went to put my boot on I felt something in it. Yep, the iPad charger was in my snowboarding boot and has been there for the past two and a half weeks. I couldn't believe it. 

No comments