Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Just so you know..


We like to match on Sundays. 

This is the last weekend in July. Where the heck did summer go?!

Taylor got a raise after working at Pioneer for only two months because his bosses are so impressed with him.

Taylor getting a raise couldn't have come at a more perfect time because I've lost a lot of hours at work recently.


Sometimes we make real food, and every now and then it even tastes good.

I'm super excited to start school again in 6ish weeks. I might have already bought some school supplies. I also might have payed 50 cents more to get the name brand notebook only because they had it in pink and the store brand didn't.

We're Candy Crush obsessed fools. 

We watch America's Got Talent on a regular basis. There are some crazy people on there. 

We are so blessed. :)

4 comments

  1. My husband and I match on Sundays also!! Or at weddings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you guys are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wondering the same thing where did summer go..Despite things moving at warp speed the food ya'll made looks lovelyPins & Macarons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Instead of matching my wife on Sundays I try to match Raelyn :-)

    ReplyDelete