Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Idaho Love

For the past couple of weeks I have been trying to come up with some type of arts and craft project to do. I mainly just wanted something to fill up some of my time since I haven't been working much. Of course when I decided on something it was 7 or 8 on a Friday night instead of when I'm home alone, but it turned into bonding time so it was worth it. I based it off of this tutorial

Sometimes Taylor talks on the phone like a girl...

It was nice to have company while I worked on this and even nicer to have help. We ran out of nails about half way through the state. I figured that I would just finish the next day or sometime later, but Taylor wanted to run to Walmart at 10 at night just so that we could finish it.

I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

We were deciding between doing Pennsylvania or Idaho. We first met and had our first "I love you" in PA, but our first date, first kiss, wedding, and most of our relationship has been in Idaho so Idaho won. We also liked that Idaho is a much easier state to recognize than Pennsylvania.

All finished and hanging on the wall!

The white walls in this apartment kill me so I am happy to have something else on the wall to break it up. I love that it is kinda 3D and that it gives our apartment more character. I can't wait to add pictures from our wedding to the wall once we get them.

3 comments

  1. That's a good idea!! How do you do that anyways. I've always wanted to do it, with California where we first met, first kiss, first date and where we got married. and Idaho where we live :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It isn't hard to do at all just a little time consuming. I used this tutorial http://theharpsterhome.wordpress.com/2011/12/12/heart-in-ohio/
    I bought a piece of wood from Micheal's that already looked all pretty so all that I had to do was paint it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuuuuute. Now with all that spare time, make one for me!!

    J/k. Mostly.

    ReplyDelete