Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

The World is a Beautiful Place


I'm loving this quote right now. Sometimes this world kinda sucks. Watching the news anymore gets depressing. Why is the eastern United States getting more rain than they can handle while the west is struggling with wild fires? Why are there soldiers dying every day fighting for this country? Why does a father with four kids lose his job? Why did they kill Lexi and Mark off of Grey's Anatomy?

At the same time, why do we have beautiful sunsets? Why do I have a husband who is so patient with my short comings? Why do people do random acts of kindness for complete strangers? Why has my family been blessed with sweet baby Raelyn? Why do we have friends to help us get through any tough times? Why do we have mountains, forests, and beaches? 

With as much bad as there is in this world, there is also so much good. There is so much to be thankful for, and so much to look at and love. Always look for the good in other people, and in any situation. Don't let the world ruin who you are. Smile through the bad, and do whatever you can to be happy.

5 comments

  1. Okay, what a sweet post and totally what I needed to read tonight! Love you Rach!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just hit a great big like button?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I think Taylor new you were short before you were married so I think he can deal with it. At least you have a lower center of gravity. And we're blessed with Raelyn because I'm awesome. I'm such a good brother for helping you through your life stumping questions. Oh yeah and we have mountains to ski, forests to hunt, and beaches to fish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an encouraging post! :) I saw that you had followed my blog and stopped over at the PERFECT time because I love this! I also may have just added/stalked you on Instagram as well ;)

    ReplyDelete