Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

September 2019




We went to the state fair in Blackfoot with my mom.
It was the same as always- hot and same booths.

Hudson started preschool!

He was super excited for it and not at all hesitant like I thought he might be.

Ella started joy school.
A couple of other moms and I in the neighborhood took turns teaching preschool twice a week for the sweetest group of 3 year olds.
She won't actually start preschool until fall 2020.


I took Macey to the vet for the first time.
It was a train wreck.
45 minutes before we had to leave she got herself covered in mud while I was busy watching my kids + the neighbor's kids. I quickly threw her in the tub, but naturally it was a hot mess.
The actual vet appointment was the worst thing ever, but 3 kids (1 who can't be put down because she can't walk) + a puppy all by myself was not easy.
Either way she was deemed healthy, got her rabies shot, and we were out the door.
And of course my mom got home from her little trip to Boise very shortly after we got back from the vet. So close to having help but so far.

We went out to breakfast with my mom's family (Aunt Beckie and Justin + family), made a quick trip to Target, and then we headed to community park.
Saturday's were for soccer games.
Gigi, Aunt Bekah, and Uncle Nile came to one of Hudson's games to support him while they were in town for Avery's birthday party.

We celebrated Avery's first birthday!
She had an ice cream themed party.

We grilled in the backyard while all of the kids played, ate ice cream and cake, and let her open presents.
An old neighbor of ours made Avery's cake, and it seriously could not have been more perfect!
She was happy as could be even though she didn't have a clue what was going on.


Gigi left the next day with my sister and her husband to spend some time in Utah with them and my brother before she headed back to Pennsylvania.


The kids went "camping" or at least that's what they were calling this new game that mostly involved destroying the basement.
Ella squeezed into some jammies that I accidentally put in her pile instead of Avery's.

We FINALLY tackled cleaning the other side of the basement. 

The kids had another dental cleaning.



 
We took the kids to the Upick Red Barn one warm afternoon.
Avery LOVED the jump pillows, and Hudson really loved the giant slides.

No comments