Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

August 2019

Rigby lake was SO good to us!
We spent many hours there with friends escaping responsibilities and getting sun burned.

sneaking sips of mom's soda


Avery spent a lot of time under the shade umbrella with me while Hudson and Ella played in the water and sand.


We got stupid and got a dog. Macey became the kids new best friend. 
Haha not completely stupid but my goodness are puppies hard.





Our family went on the first Lloyd cousins camping extravaganza
We spent one night up in the mountains in bancroft.
It was fun to catch up with Taylor's family.
I'm crossing my fingers that next time we'll pick a place that has a bathroom..

After cleaning up camp we went to church with Taylor's parents.
Avery was exhausted from all of the fun and spent sacrament meeting napping.

My sister brought up my grandma for a visit.
The kids had a blast reading books with great grandma.



Hudson started playing soccer!
He loved being part of a team again, but most of all he loved that he got to be number 4.

The too young for school crew.
All of the big kids started school again which left these crazies to run the neighborhood.
We're so grateful for all of the friends our kids have made here!


Hudson took swim lessons at the local city pool!
He HATED the first day but ultimately had a lot of fun and looked forward to it most days.

Ella and Avery hung out with me and ate snacks while Hudson swam.

Gigi came for a visit and man was I excited to have some help for a week.
We put her right to work making play doh with the kids.

I also used her assistance in another house project.
She helped me put up board and batten in the mudroom and the kids' bathroom.
She stayed until Avery's first birthday in September, so there's plenty more to share about her visit in that post.

No comments