Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Hudson's Blessing Day 1/4/2015

When my parents booked their plane tickets I knew immediately that I wanted to bless Hudson while they were out here so that my father would be able to stand in the circle. There was only one Sunday while they were out here so January 4th it was.

We had so much family come to town to support us and him. It meant a lot to me that they were willing to make sacrifices to come. Our little house was bursting at the seams with all of our loved ones there.

I was terrible about taking pictures, but I did manage to get a couple.



My Aunt Terri and Uncle David, cousin Melissa and her kids, Aunt Sue, Grandpa and Linda, Aunt Becki and Uncle Robert along with cousins Justin and Jordan all came. My mom's aunt that lives in Idaho Falls surprised us and came as well. Of course, Lehi, Brei, Maverick, my parents, and Rebekah were also there.

Taylor's parents and brothers came as well as Kayleigh and Connor, Uncle Mike, cousins Craig and Kelsey, Grandpa Kieth, and Grandma Ella .

Uncle David is a baby whisperer.

We blessed him in our ward in Idaho Falls with over ten family members in the circle. Taylor gave Hudson the most wonderful and special blessing. I know he was nervous, but I would not have wanted anyone else to give the blessing. I was worried that Hudson would cry during the blessing like plenty of babies do, but he slept through the whole blessing like the perfect angel he is.

Not the best pictures, but he looked so cute in his blessing outfit. 
Also, these pictures were taken way after his blessing...

Most everyone came back to our house after sacrament meeting for a small baked potato bar before they headed home. It was so nice to have so many family members together.

About an hour before church was going to start I started to feel not so good, but I figured that I was just tired and a little overwhelmed. I told Taylor multiple times that I wasn't feeling well, but really there was nothing that could have been done about it. After everyone left I went to our bedroom to lay down and thought that I should take my temperature. 102.1 Thank you engorgement. No wonder I wasn't feeling well. It wasn't at all how I wanted to feel on my son's blessing day.


 photo RachelSIG_zpse5d0a175.png

No comments