Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

A House Tour: The Living Spaces

We have put so much work into this house in the past month that we have owned it.
It isn't finished yet, but here is some of the progress that we have made. 
I'm extremely proud of the work the we have done.

Before & afters

The living/dining room:




I can't wait to add pictures of our babe to the collage.


We will eventually get a table, but for now excuse our ugly air conditioner..

I'm still not sure if I'm in love with the set up of this..
The bottles change out depending on the season.
I guess that means it's time to change them again.

The kitchen: 






This table will house seasonal/holiday decorations on it.
The white picture frame actually belongs in the baby's room.



 photo RachelSIG_zpse5d0a175.png

3 comments

  1. So much cute! But I want to see close-ups of decorative areas, like your bookshelf, gallery wall, and other shelves on the wall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just been over a month and you guys have already made the house really your own. My favorite transformation would have to be in the kitchen. I'm loving those dark painted cupboards and how they contrast with the white appliances. The bookshelf is so adorable too. I like it! Anyway, I hope everything is going well with the family. All the best!

    Myron Payne @ Finlay Brewer

    ReplyDelete