Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

24 Week Bumpdate & a Name


How far along? 24 weeks. Baby is as long as an ear of corn.
Total weight gain: +2. Putting the weight back on (and more) that I lost has been so hard. 
Maternity clothes: Being that I'm on break from school I pretty much switch from one pair of yoga pants to another so I haven't bought anything except for a shirt. I did put on a pair of jeans the other day that I haven't worn since school got out and was surprised at how differently they fit me now. The jegging capris pictured above have been my saving grace this summer. 
Stretch marks: Not yet.
Sleep: I wake up multiple times a night, but usually I can re position and fall back asleep fairly fast.

I promise that the name is hung straight.

Best moment this week: Deciding on a name for our baby boy. Hudson Lloyd :) Middle name to come. The more I say it and think about it, the more perfect it is for him. For a little while I didn't think we were ever going to agree on a name, but I love that we can start calling him by name now instead of baby or the baby.
Miss anything? Being able to move around without hitting my belly off of things when I normally wouldn't. 
Movement: Lots and lots. I first felt him move around 20 weeks when we were on vacation, and Taylor was able to feel him move for the first time on our last day of vacationFeeling him move and kick will never get old. He has gotten really good at kicking my bladder. 
Food cravings: Not really craving them, but I have been loving Turkey Hill ice cream and chicken nuggets and french fries. 
Anything making you sick or queasy: Not really. Thank goodness.
Gender: A boy!
Labor signs: None yet.
Symptoms: Lower back pain.  
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On. My wedding rings have gotten looser since I got pregnant and are still plenty big. 
Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly happy.
Looking forward to: Decorating for the upcoming holidays. I'm so excited to decorate this house for the first time and have our first holidays in it. 


 photo RachelSIG_zpse5d0a175.png

2 comments