Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Randoms {3}

First meal in our new house.
We go to Home Depot weekly nowadays and buy house things.
My how our lives have changed. 

Maverick tested out our baby's things at his first sleepover here. 
He loved them so hopefully our child will too.

I'm still getting used to the stove..

This guy likes to hang out in our front yard. He's huge.
We've learned that there is actually three of them.
A brown one, a black one, and this white one.
They're kind of like the neighborhood's rabbits.


School starts on Monday and I am SO sad about it.
I have been soaking up every free moment that I have.
Once the semester ends, Hudson comes so my free time is over forever.
I'm also terrified for this semester because I know it will be a hard one.
And what if the baby comes before the semester ends!? 
Don't even want to think about how complicated that will make things.


Taylor had to play plumber last week because our drain got clogged.
It was the first time being a homeowner has really sucked.
It sucked even more when we payed the plumber bill..

I turned a flat twin sheet into a crib skirt. Go me!
Anything to save a few dollars.

The way our front door looked with the new mustard colored fall wreath I made was the last straw.
Goodbye ugly brown. Hello navy blue!
And the inside is now white. 
I absolutely love the change.


And now I'm off to enjoy what could be my last weekend as a free woman ever.
Ever people.
After this weekend, I will be busy with school work and then a baby.
A baby!
I've got big plans like a date with my husband and as much relaxing as possible.
Enjoy your weekend!


 photo RachelSIG_zpse5d0a175.png

No comments