Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

The Little Things

I feel like our life has gotten extremely boring since we got married.. We go to work, watch tv, and go to bed at a time earlier than most people our age. It has gotten pathetic. Luckily I am pretty good at finding joy in the little things.

Growing up in Pennsylvania the closest LDS church was always thirty minutes away. This left no opportunity to walk to church. Last week the kids I watch were telling me about how they walked to church the previous Sunday, and that I should too. Being that Taylor and I only live a half mile from our church we decided to take their advice and so for the first time in my life I walked to church today! (walking to church in Rexburg doesn't count since it was on campus..)


My favorite dessert place out here is Kiwi-Loco. They have the yummiest frozen yogurt! It is the next best thing to Rita's Italian Ice or any of the soft serve places back home. We had the chance to make a quick stop to Kiwi-Loco with Sheldon and Kristyn. She just got her mission call to El Salvador/Belize. So awesome and exciting!



For some reason I am a sucker for stupid commercials. I always think that they are funnier than what they really are. I just saw this one yesterday and I think it is hilarious. Gives a whole new meaning to Wednesdays.



No comments