Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

2 Months!

Hooray we made it another month! I'm really not one to celebrate month anniversaries, but we've made it longer than many celebrity marriages so why not?

We decided to break out the sparkling cider (mainly because I wanted it to stop taking up room in the fridge) and made a decent dinner.


Neither of us really felt like cooking after long days at work so we picked the chicken up in the freezer section at Walmart. I had made this chicken before in a different brand so I thought that they would taste the same. It turns out I was extremely wrong. The sauce for the chicken was so spicy. Like make your nose run-can't take it anymore-throw most of it away because it is way too spicy. Chicken aside it was still a nice night. 

So far we've learned that...
- It's okay to not do laundry for three weeks and then have a mountain to wash.
- It's okay to love and look forward to pizza Fridays more than you probably should.
- It's okay to let the dishes pile up in the sink because unloading the dishwasher seems like too big of a task after dealing with the kids all day.

- It's okay to not have the perfect relationship. With both of us working full work weeks there are plenty of days that we are tired and grumpy and that is just how life goes.  

- It's more than okay to laugh until you're about to pee your pants because your husband can be so dang funny.


On a completely different long over due celebration..... We have a potty trained toddler! Or at least potty trained during the day. It took longer than I expected, but he finally caught on about two weeks ago. He never tells me that he has to go potty it is always "I want to go potty." Sweetest words I have ever heard.


1 comment

  1. Happy two month anniversary! I'm impressed that you've figured out some of that stuff so early - I wish I had!! :)

    ReplyDelete