Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Baby #3: 36 Week Bumpdate

Pictured at 35 and a half weeks

How far along? 36 weeks now
Total weight gain: 15 pounds
Maternity clothes: Maternity shorts and dresses, basketball shorts, and loose skirts are my staples this summer.
Sleep: What is sleep?? Ella has had a really hard time since we took away her bottle and then put her and Hudson into bunk beds, so I've been up with her at least once a night lately if not more. Couple Ella's problems with my hip/sciatica hurting making it hard to fall asleep and waking up to pee and I'm basically not getting a whole lot of sleep these days.
Best moment this week: Getting away from Idaho Falls/Taylor's work for a day on Saturday with some friends to go riding in Bancroft. Harvest season hasn't been fun for any of us, so it was nice to get out and go on an adventure. The kids had a great time, and Taylor loved getting to ride again.
Miss anything? Not being pregnant.... 
Movement: SUPER active! She easily is more active than both Hudson and Ella were. She's always moving around every night from 9-11ish.
Food cravings: Otter pops, but I think I just like them period and not because I'm pregnant haha.
Anything making you sick or queasy: The acid reflux gets to me some nights and makes my stomach hurt, but otherwise nothing.
Gender: Girl.
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks contractions, but otherwise nothing major. And I know that BH contractions aren't really a sign of labor, but they give me some hope that I won't be pregnant for forever.
Symptoms: Acid reflux, hip/sciatic pain (It's SO bad this pregnancy), peeing all the time, short of breath, Braxton Hicks contractions. Knock on wood, but I haven't gotten swollen ankles or anything which makes me happy.
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? Mostly on. Some afternoons after I've been busy doing things all day it gets a little uncomfortable and I have to take it off. That doesn't happen super often though.
Looking forward to: Meeting this baby girl in just a few short weeks! I'm so excited to get to snuggle a newborn again. I can't wait to watch Hudson and Ella with a new baby and see how they mature and grow with this big change.

36 week bumpdate with Ella can be found here

 photo RachelSIG_zpse5d0a175.png

No comments