Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

March

I had to start getting creative with Ella's mullet in order to hide it at least a little bit.
I was pretty proud of myself on this given day because it was the first time I had done anything more than simple pigtails or a ponytail with her hair.


The kids and I walked to the bank that is practically just around the corner from our house so I could open up a separate bank account to use for my small etsy business.
It went about how well you would expect it to go hahaha.
Things really weren't too bad until their computer started to give some issues and made it take way longer than it should have, but we survived.

We made snow cream!
Which can only be made with freshly fallen snow.
It was a total flashback to my dad making it for us when we were kids.

Hudson always picks out his jammies, and on this random night he came out of his room with his Cars pajamas. Somehow a random pair of size 12 month bottoms were in the drawer and he happened to grab them. We tried telling him they were too small, but he didn't care haha.
It finally warmed up enough towards the end of the month to put the trampoline we got in October to use. The kids and I spent many afternoons soaking in the sun and jumping around.


 photo RachelSIG_zpse5d0a175.png

No comments