Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

December!

December is such a busy month for us with birthdays and Christmas, but it is always a great month for us. This year was no exception to it being great.
We started off the month with a Christmas expo and some pictures with Santa. 
Hudson wouldn't sit next to Santa long enough to even snap a picture, so Taylor ended up in the picture this year.
Hudson helped me make decorations for his birthday party one Sunday afternoon.
He pretty much sat there and said "gickey" over and over again while showing Taylor and Rebekah the Mickey heads.
A sweet lady in Walmart bought this fan for Hudson after I told him to put it back. 
It was such a kind gesture that totally made Hudson's day.
Hudson started front facing in December. I promise you rear facing until 2 isn't that bad, and remember it's 500 times safer than forward facing.
We received Ella's stocking from my Grandma.
I loved Madeline when I was a little girl, so she made her a stocking with Madeline, the Eiffel Tower and some purses on it. 
These stockings mean so much to me, and make me so happy that my children will have their own special stockings forever. 
Hudson got a new car seat (that I got on a super awesome sale), so we can pass his old convertible one down to Ella.
& Hudson went out in the snow for the first time!
We attended Taylor's work Christmas party and our ward's Christmas party in the same week.
Taylor's work Christmas party was ghetto as usual haha, but the food was good. 
The church Christmas was filled with more good food, good company, and good music.
Hudson was wild as usual until one of the youth in our ward entertained him.  
While doing some shopping at the mall Hudson kept trying to wander off.
We solved that problem real quick by taking Ella out of the car seat (who can't wander off even if she wanted to) and put Hudson in there instead. We have since solved this problem by buying a double stroller, but it gave us a good laugh at the time. I can't believe that he used to fit in this car seat!
  
Hudson turned TWO! And we celebrated the occasion with a Mickey Mouse party
Ella wore a dress that my sister and I wore, and I tried to get a picture of Hudson and Ella together since they both looked so nice for church. 
None of the pictures turned out nice and smiley like I hoped, but here is a pretty great outtake haha.
My parents bought me a cricut three years ago before they came out with the explore machines. After watching a neighbor use her new cricut I decided that it was time to upgrade mine with the help of some Christmas money. I have tried my hand at making some shirts since I bought it, and it has been so fun. This was one that I made for my mom for Christmas. If anyone knows her/us, then you know it is absolutely perfect for her.
As an elders quorum activity they did frozen turkey (and ham) bowling
We didn't win, but Hudson had a blast bowling and watching everyone else bowl.
During Taylor's Christmas break from work we took Hudson real bowling for the first time. 
He clapped for Taylor as well as for himself. 
We celebrated Christmas at home with some of Taylor's family coming over for dinner.
A full post on Christmas can be found here.

 photo RachelSIG_zpse5d0a175.png

No comments