Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Hudson's "Oh Two-dles" Birthday Party

I thought about not doing a party for Hudson this year because everyone is so busy around the holidays, but then I reminded myself that that will never change since his birthday will always be just 5 days before Christmas. He is obsessed with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, so we figured what better theme than "Oh Two-dles."
What's a party without an invitation?
Trying to get a picture of Hudson in his special shirt was no easy task.
I kept things pretty simple for his party because life with two kids is no joke haha, and it's always busy with the holidays so close. I couldn't help but make a few decorations for his party.  
The front door
I made this banner as well as the garland below.
My sister asked if she could make a cake for his party.
It turned out so stinking cute!
Hudson kept sneaking the letters off of it. 
We were left with even less than this by the time we ate the cake. 
Hudson got a Mickey couch from his Grandma and Grandpa Lloyd, a sit n' spin from my parents, a trampoline from Taylor and I, nerf guns and hot wheels tracks from his Aunt Bekah, and some construction cars from his Uncle Jordan's family. He also got a book from his great grandparents and some hot wheels and clothes from his great great grandparents.


It's hard to believe that our sweet little baby boy is now an energetic and crazy 2 year old!


 photo RachelSIG_zpse5d0a175.png

2 comments

  1. Hey!! Such a cute baby, he looks adorable. Seems like her really enjoyed the party. I also threw my son a star war birthday party at one of LA venues. Took some arranging ideas form a blog post. And was really glad to arrange best things there.

    ReplyDelete