Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

November

I feel like I say this every month, but where did November go, and how is it already December??

To start the month off Ella turned 1 month old.

These two kids of mine continued to melt my heart the whole month.
Hudson really likes to lay with Ella on the play mat.
He gets super mad when we pick her up off the floor because that means he can't lay with her any more.
Granted, we don't pick her up until she gets fussy. I have no idea why he wants her to stay when she is crying haha.
We voted in the presidential election, but more importantly we went to chik-fil-a.
Hudson was lucky enough to get an "I voted" sticker (you can kind of see the sticker), but the little fountain drink addict couldn't put the drink down for 2 seconds for a picture that would actually show his sticker. 
We discovered open gym at the parks and rec building in Idaho Falls. 
A whole bunch of toddlers running around and playing with toys for two hours? Count us in for sure.
Hudson is in heaven every time we go.
I took Hudson on a mini mother and son date to the library one day while Rebekah watched Ella.
He LOVES to look at the fish while we are there.
Life with two under 2 pretty much summed up in a picture.
The only thing that is missing is both of them crying at the same time. 
If anyone wants to potty train Hudson (Not that he is anywhere near ready) that would be great.
We went out to dinner at Red Robin one night and Hudson insisted on wearing his hat.
Hudson knows when he needs to looks good.
Hudson usually does fairly good when we go out to eat, but on this occasion he managed to knock over Taylor's water while we were distracted for 1 minute trying to give our order to the waiter. 
The waiter totally hated us. ha.
I unintentionally matched Hudson and Ella at church one Sunday, so I had to get a picture once we got home.
Hudson is such a cheeser. We put him on the chair with her, didn't tell him to do anything, and this is what we got.
 We had Thanksgiving in Grace this year like we do every year.
The company was good, and the food was delicious.
A full post on Thanksgiving can be found here.
Christmas hit our house the weekend after Thanksgiving.
Hudson has done fairly well with the tree.
Every now and then he decides that he needs to touch every single ornament he can reach, but he rarely takes them off of the tree. Anything that I'm concerned about is definitely kept up higher on the tree.
He has a thing for the camel in my willow tree nativity.
He has hardly even looked twice at the presents under the tree. Although, I fear this will change after he opens his presents for his birthday.
Last year I made an ornament from his hand print, and he loves to put his hand against it.
One day he brought the ornament to me, and I asked him if that was his hand. He said no (his current answer for everything). I then said. "Oh it isn't? Is it your foot then?" The next thing I knew he was holding the ornament against his foot and then he tried it against my foot. 
He loves to watch the train and I think he might love to knock it off the track even more so that mom and dad have to put it back on every time he wants to play with it.

 photo RachelSIG_zpse5d0a175.png

1 comment

  1. I don't know how it is with Lloyd boys, but for some reason Thomas boys like to go minimum on clothes, when he is potty trained you'll see him in his undies with some super hero on them.

    ReplyDelete