Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Thanksgiving 2016

For Thanksgiving this year (and every year) we went to my in laws in Grace. 
It is so weird to bring 2 kids to a family event. It made having 2 kids feel a bit more real haha.
We watched the parade in the morning, ate some time after noon, and topped off with pie in the early afternoon. 
That smile! 
Hudson's favorite thing about his grandparents house has to be the piano. 
He is obsessed with playing it.
It makes me very glad that we don't have a piano, so I don't have to listen to him banging away all the time. 
This is the only picture from the feast that I took. Oops.
Hudson was in heaven actually getting to drink pop. 
He probably would have drank the whole 2 liter if we had let him.

We got home around 6 and then my sister and I headed to Target and the mall to see what kind of good deals we could find. 
Naturally, everything I bought was for Hudson and Ella. 
Why is it so easy for me to spend money on my kids? :)

We spent the next few days decorating for Christmas and spending time together as a family. 
It was perfect.

 photo RachelSIG_zpse5d0a175.png

No comments