Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

WE did it!

I am finally done with school! I survived. We survived. I still have to student teach, but really the hardest part is over. I'm just so excited! However, I'm not excited to be away from Hudson for 8 hours a day. I've never been away from him for that long. It will be hard, but I know that it will be so worth it.

My little family is my favorite thing ever.
Confession time: I didn't actually go to graduation. I put on my sister-in-law's old cap and gown just so I could have pictures.
I don't regret not walking one bit. 
A forever long ceremony with a little boy who would have no desire to be there did not sound like a good way of honoring my graduation.

I look so very terrible, but I just love this cute boy of mine.
I hope he one day looks up to me and sees the sacrifice that I made to get an education.
I hope he sees the value of education and chooses to get a degree in whatever his heart desires. 
I hope he knows how hard I worked so that I can provide for our family if the need ever arises. 
I hope he knows how much I love him and how I continued to get my education for him.

And here is to never ever ever going to school again. #hallelujah 
Bring on student teaching.

 photo RachelSIG_zpse5d0a175.png

1 comment