Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

More Than The Tattooed Mormon Book Review

I was sent More Than The Tattooed Mormon by Al Carraway to review. Fun fact: Al's husband served part of his mission in my home ward! I actually know him, but my family knows him a lot better than I do as I was away at school most of the time that he was in my ward. Because of this I had followed her story ever since I saw that they were dating.

I had read her blog posts and watched some of her videos. I was excited when I heard that she was writing a book, and I must say that her book lived up to the excitement.

In the book she tells her story about meeting LDS missionaries, how that experience went for her, and her baptism into The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You learn about how hard it was to lose family members as she joined the Church. I truly can't imagine going through an experience like hers as it would have been so incredibly difficult. You read about how it was her faith in the Church that helped her get through this time.


Even though I was super busy with school work I found it easy to make time to read this book. It reads really well and you feel the same emotions that Al felt as you read her stories. You can tell that she thought about what she was including her book.

Al Carraway's book strengthened my testimony in the Lord and in his church. It reminded me of what is truly important, and what centering our life on God and the gospel can do for us.

If you are looking for a good book to read, then pick this book up. You won't regret it!

 photo RachelSIG_zpse5d0a175.png

No comments