Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

My First Mother's Day

Last mother day I was 4, maybe 5, weeks pregnant. That makes this my first real Mother's Day. Truthfully it felt like any other day, especially since we weren't at our own house or in our own ward, but it was still pretty great.

This little boy is my favorite ever <3

We stayed the night at my in laws Saturday night and went to church with them on Sunday. We got to Skype with Nathan, who is serving a mission in Chile, Sunday afternoon. It was so good to talk with him since we didn't really get to at Christmas.

I adore this family of mine. 
Even if this picture kind of sucks thanks to the bright sun and shadows. 

Oh how I wish that this picture wasn't blurry because I love that face of his. 

 I'm so grateful that Hudson has made me a mother. He has shown me a love that I never knew existed before. I love you, baby boy!

 photo RachelSIG_zpse5d0a175.png

No comments