Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

We're Homeowners!


So, we're homeowners. 
How did that happen?
No more apartment number in our address.
No more sharing walls with neighbors.
No more white walls everywhere.
No more throwing money away and never seeing it again. (At least $8,000 down the drain since we got married. Ouch.)
We can play music as loud as we want. 
We can jump up and down on the floors.
We can do whatever we want any time of the day.
I think I'm going to like this.

I've got four weeks until a new semester starts and the baby is due a week after it ends.  That means there will be a lot of work going on in the next couple weeks to make this place exactly how we want it to be. We've got most things unpacked at this point and have started on a couple of projects. I'm so happy with the choice that we made to buy a house. It's perfect for us, and I'm quickly realizing that it truly was the best thing for us to do at this time.

 photo RachelSIG_zpse5d0a175.png

4 comments

  1. Joe was so excited about buying a house because it meant that we could watch TV as loud as we wanted and do our laundry or vacuum really late at night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congratulations Rachel and Taylor!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! So many bonuses of being homeowners . . . Something to look forward to for me, I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Congratulations on being new homeowners! Having your own living space is definitely a wonderful feeling. Your post makes me remember how I felt the time when I purchased my first home. Anyway, I hope everything goes well with the moving process. Wishing you guys all the best!

    Naomi Walters @ Chicora

    ReplyDelete