Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Pennsylvania Trip: Sealed




Our main reason for going back to Pennsylvania was to get sealed in the Palmyra, New York temple. It was the perfect day and the perfect experience. It was a small sealing with just members of our immediate families there. Taylor is mine forever and ever. Our marriage will no longer end when our life on earth is over. Getting sealed to Taylor was so special, but knowing that there is a baby growing inside of me that is now sealed to us as well gave the experience a whole new meaning.

 photo RachelSIG_zpse5d0a175.png

4 comments

  1. Yay!! I'm so happy for you! That is so special! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you! I'm counting down the days until Sammy and I get to be sealed as well! So special because your baby got to be there ;)

    ReplyDelete