Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Pennsylvania Trip: Just the beginning

Visiting my family is my favorite vacation that we take. We went to Pennsylvania for a week, and it was my favorite trip back there yet. We spent time in Palmyra, New York and visited church sites, walked down Watkins Glen, spent time at my family's lake house, revealed then gender to my family, watched the boys go-kart in the Syracuse mall, and squeezed in so much more in our short time there. Here are some pictures from our time there.

We hit a bird on our way to Salt Lake, and it got stuck in our wiper.
It was the grossest, funniest thing.

It turns out that they will let you on a plane with anyone's baby if you have a ticket for the child.

Cupcakes with blue icing inside.


4 months pregnant while tubing with my sister-in-law.
Dad took it way easy for me, and not being able to lay down made it interesting enough. 

There are plenty more pictures to come. Don't you worry :)

 photo RachelSIG_zpse5d0a175.png

No comments