Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Home Sweet Home

Now that we have gotten moved in and have somewhat decorated I think that it is time for a tour of our apartment. It isn't anything super special, but for now it's home :)

Being that the living room is the first room you walk into, it seems like a good room to start with. 


Turns out that our bookshelf doesn't have many books.. Good thing that I have more that can be unpacked. Taylor insisted that he wanted our keys hung up (something about it being "messy") so he went to Walmart and picked up this cute little thing. At least it was fun to paint, and it made me feel crafty. Side note, I made that calendar. Super cute right!? Thanks Pinterest.

Now onto the kitchen!

It really isn't anything special, but I didn't want it to feel left out. I really have nothing to say about the kitchen.. Except check out that kitchen aid! I am in love with it.

Finally the bedroom

I loveeee the comforter set. (thanks Grandma Thomas!) I might get yelled at for jumping on the bed, and the pillows are often used as literal throw pillows. I think Taylor is just jealous that he is too tall to jump on the bed. We're definitely not a serious couple. The dresser is all thanks to his Grandparents. We are so lucky to have received such nice things! The other side of the room is just three closet doors so don't feel like you are missing out.

I didn't take any pictures of the bathroom, but there is a shower, sink, and a toilet. Cool. The only awesome thing in the bathroom is our shower curtain Its blue and ombre, and it is a wedding gift from my great-aunt. She also got us some towels that match. Love it!

Having this apartment filled with everything we need/wanted makes me feel so blessed. We would have next to no furniture if it wasn't for our family and friends. We are pretty sure that we will be moving back to Rexburg in about four months, but this is our first place together. OUR place. How crazy is that? It will always be special to us, and it is home.

2 comments

  1. Your apartment is so cute! I love that you documented it so well; you'll be glad you did. Our first apartment was TINY and slightly ghetto but I loved it for the same reason - it was our first 'home' together :). You're so cute Rach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it seem to be a good deal to get the furniture there. However, I would like to warn all of you about the risks of getting your furniture there. Demir Leather

    ReplyDelete