Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Happy Mother's Day!

There isn't a better mom in the world :)


My mom is always there for me. Here we are at my junior and senior proms. She happens to be wearing the same shirt. Weird. Anyway, it meant so much to me that she was there to help me get ready. She helped me with my dresses and made sure that everything was perfect for me. 



I love the bond that she has with my sister and I. We had to stick together to survive a childhood being outnumbered by boys. My mom is the only one that kept us sane. She is always there for twirling things and made it possible that we could take baton lessons. We wouldn't have done the sport for even half as long as we did if she hadn't driven us to manyyyy lessons and given up a lot of her time. She volunteered to help out with parades and recitals and anything else our teacher needed. She was the perfect baton mom. 


My mom is the glue that keeps my family together. She is a very hard worker and a selfless person. She works at least 40 hours a week helping mentally and physically handicapped people. It is a demanding job, but she does it day after day. She would do anything for her kids. She has welcomed everyone's spouses like they are her own kids. She keeps us one big happy family.


Super cute momma and I on my wedding day. What is better than having your mom there for you on one of the most important day of your life? Nothing. I am so happy that everyone was able to come out for it. My mom made the day so much easier for me by helping out with everything she could and being there when I needed her. She helped me with planning as much as her indecisive mind could, and she can now help Rebekah a lot when she gets married because we learned a ton.


My mom is also a spectacular grandmother. She loves little Raelyn like her very own daughter. I can't wait to watch her love my kids the same way. Another reason why she is so great is that she puts up with my crazy father. They have been married for almost forever. She teaches me to forgive faults, and as annoyed as I may get you still have to love them anyway.

My mom is my best friend. We have so many laughs together, and I can talk to her about anything. She shares my Grey's Anatomy obsession. We're both super indecisive, and according to everyone we look alike. I have so much more appreciation for her after watching the boys for the past few months. I don't know how she handled my brothers and Rebekah and I. She is one heck of a mom, and she deserves to have an entire day dedicated to her awesomeness.

1 comment

  1. a.k.a.-Your Father: I would be insulted with the crazy comment if I didn't know that you meant it in the sweetest way possible, like crazy cool, crazy awesome, or maybe crazy like a fox. Be careful how you respond Rachel because I will see you in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete