Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

November 2019


Ella had to get some cavities filled
It went way better than I expected it to.
Thankfully, she was able to handle it with just laughing gas and Hudson and Avery weren't too crazy while we waited for it to get done.

Halloween clearance costumes are the best

cheese bandit



Our next project was shiplapping the entryway wall in our living room.
It was a fairly easy project besides the angle along the ceiling, but even those pieces weren't too bad to do. 

We told our families we were pregnant.
I was somewhere around 10 weeks when we told them.





We celebrated Thanksgiving at Taylor's parents.
Grandma Ella joined us this year which was extra fun!
The kids had a blast playing with their cousins and sitting at the "kids table"
Although, I think it was realized that as a crew they're still a little too young to be at their own table because I'm not sure any food was actually eaten, but there was definitely food and drinks spilled haha.
We got a new 9 foot flocked Christmas tree, and I am OBSESSED with it.
This was my first year ever having a pretty tree, and it was more challenging than I expected to decorate it. I ended up going with mostly gold ornaments with a few white ones in the mix.


Our family tree is now the downstairs tree. 
The first time playing with the train is always magical- even if the tree is only half lit and not decorated.

No comments