Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Thoughts of a Possibly Crazy Pregnant Lady

  • State literacy tests are hard. Like freaking hard. When the heck did we talk about strategies for teaching personal narratives anyway?! Prayers that my test on Friday goes better than yesterdays would be appreciated.
  • Don't tell a 38 week pregnant lady that it doesn't look like her belly has dropped at all. 
    • Contrary to what you might believe it will not help her feel better that she has zero signs of going into labor any time in the next century. 
  • Said 38 weeks pregnant lady should not be allowed to go through finals and end of semester projects and be expected to stay sane or even relatively sane. 
  • I thought swollen feet only happened to women who were pregnant during the summer. Guess not...
  • My last class/final gets done this coming Wednesday at 5:30. I've decided that after that I'm going to become a mall walker and walk this baby out of me. So if you want to find me on the 18th you will have to go to the mall.
  • I've come to the realization that only about 75% of me is ready and wants this baby to come out. The other 25% isn't so sure about this whole becoming a mother and going through labor thing. 
  • Speaking of labor, I am a list person. I plan everything out and I get upset if I don't do well on things. How the heck do I plan for labor?! I feel so clueless and this crazy busy semester hasn't given me as much time to research/plan it as much as I would like to. I know it doesn't go according to any specific plan, but I feel so unprepared. Then again, does anyone ever feel prepared for labor?
  • If you ever want to build yourself a milk jug igloo (like the really cool looking ones from pinterest) just don't. This was our attempt for preschool and as you can see it did not turn out well. We went for more of a snow fort vibe than an igloo in the end and even that turned out pretty pitiful.
  • My parents will be here in exactly 3 weeks. I can't even begin to explain how excited I am that they are coming. It's going to be the best week ever.
  • Christmas candy is getting made this weekend. I'm determined. 
  • How are Butterfinger bells so delicious?? I don't love Butterfingers and I don't love chocolate, but man I really like Butterfinger bells. I'm pretty sure that I've eaten two bags of them by myself so far this Christmas season. 
 photo RachelSIG_zpse5d0a175.png

No comments