Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

I Am Thankful For

- a healthy uncomplicated pregnancy.
- the opportunity to go to school.
- a loving husband.
- a mother who texts me multiple times a day.
- a family that rolls their eyes every time they hear that my mom and I are talking on the phone again.
- my sister coming to school out here. Hello trustworthy babysitter.
- a working furnace.
- boots.
- good days.
- maternity clothes.
- the first snowfall of the season.
- My parents having their plane tickets purchased to come out here after Hudson is born.
- a baby that squishes my lungs and kicks my ribs.
- finding and buying the perfect Christmas present for Taylor.
- the times that we get to watch Maverick.
- free turkeys.
- weekends with my husband.
- Monday mornings when Taylor and I go our separate ways.
- midterm retakes.
- Butterfinger bells.
- Pinterest fails- milk jug igloos are no where near as easy as they look...
- breaks from school.
- baby showers.
- thoughtful family members.
- getting rid of Stella. (even if it pains me....)
- Sam's club pretzels.
- cute baby outfits.
- Tums.
- being 36 weeks pregnant today and due in 28 days!

I started this list at the beginning of the month and have been adding to it every time I remember. I truly love the holiday season and the different attitude that people typically have.

 photo RachelSIG_zpse5d0a175.png

No comments