Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Week 30 Bumpdate


How far along? 30 weeks. 
Total weight gain: +10
Maternity clothes: My grandma found some awesome sales for me which has made my life so much easier. I have found that the flowier maternity tops make me feel huge and that I actually prefer the tighter ones. 
Stretch marks: They came all at once..
Sleep: It has gotten much more difficult to get a good night's sleep. Laying down just kind of hurts so finding a comfortable sleeping position is a challenge. 
Best moment this week: Scoring an awesome deal on diapers. Let's hope that we like Target brand of diapers!
Miss anything? Feeling like a normal person.. And I mean that in the most grateful way.
Movement: Some days he is super active and other days he is mellow. 
Food cravings: Second trimester sugar cravings got the best of me so I have been trying to eat a lot healthier.
Anything making you sick or queasy: Going without food for too long.
Gender: Boy.
Labor signs: None.
Symptoms: Acne has returned. Achy hips. Leg cramps while sleeping. Acid reflux. I miss the second trimester bliss. 
Belly button in or out? In. I don't think that my belly button has really changed much.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy.
Looking forward to: The weekend. Life seems to be going a million miles an hour this past week between schoolwork and everything else. I am ready for some less chaotic days. 

My appointments are now every two weeks which seems crazy that I'm far enough along to have them be more often. I has to take the glucose test at my last appointment. I hate cold drinks, and it gave me a stomach ache. How could that nasty sugar drink not give someone a stomach ache when drank at nine in the morning.? It really wasn't fun at all, but I am so relieved that I don't have gestational diabetes. 

We toured one of the hospitals that we can deliver at this past weekend and will probably tour the other one this coming weekend. It is so crazy to think that we are touring hospitals to decide where Hudson will be born in ten short weeks. 

I find it so weird that strangers notice that I'm pregnant now. I feel like I took forever to look pregnant and when I look down I don't feel like I look that big, but it must be noticeable because multiple people have asked me about it in the past few weeks. I had someone ask me if I planned for our due date to be Christmas day. Like you could even plan that well if you tried.. 


 photo RachelSIG_zpse5d0a175.png

No comments