Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Week 17 Bumpdate

Veryyyy much of this is still fat so don't be impressed, but it is definitely starting to round out.

How far along? 17 weeks.
Total weight gain: Still at -9 maybe -8
Maternity clothes: Nope. I did try a pair of pants on a week or two ago though, but they felt weird so I put them back on the rack.  
Stretch marks: Nope.
Sleep: Getting as much sleep as I can, but sleeping on my stomach is starting to get uncomfortable. 
Best moment this week: Ordering a crib and buying a glider, and receiving a stroller and car seat from Taylor's parents. So excited and it makes it so much more real! Also finding the heartbeat super fast with our fetal doppler. We've gotten good at it and good at knowing where the baby's heart usually is.
Miss anything? Some of my pants fitting me.
Movement: I don't think so. 
Food cravings: Chicken nuggets or chicken tenders. Of course I want the chicken tenders from the gas station that I worked at in high school.
Anything making you sick or queasy: Mainly just things that smell bad like dirty kitchens.   
Gender: Only a few more weeks until we find out!
Labor signs: None.
Symptoms: Acne, a little bit of morning sickness, fatigue, pregnancy dreams.
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly happy, but I imagine once the semester ends I will be all happy.
Looking forward to: The semester ending next week, and leaving for Pennsylvania in two weeks. Family. The lake. Boating. Trees. Trees. Trees. Wayne County Fair. Palmyra. East coast food. Eeeeeppp!

I started feeling better around week 15 and now I only have random times of feeling nauseous instead of it being constant like it was before. It makes this much more bearable, and it gives me more time to be happy about this journey. I definitely feel like I'm in an awkward fat but not pregnant looking stage.


 photo RachelSIG_zpse5d0a175.png

3 comments

  1. So cute! You're starting to pop right out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable, you can definitely start to see the rounding! I always felt like this was such an awkward stage of pregnancy for me - nothing fit but maternity clothes didn't seem right either. I basically just lived in empire waist dresses and sweat pants!

    ReplyDelete