Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

A Real Life Post

Blogger lives always seem way to pretty and perfect so I thought I might share some of my not so perfect life.

On my way into my parking spot Monday evening I checked the mail to find another two hundred dollar doctor bill in our mail box. (Pretty sure Heavenly Father forgot to give us some extra money when he blessed us with this pregnancy..)

On Tuesday morning I spilled juice all over the counter and floor as I was getting breakfast. I didn't have time to clean it up before I left for school so it was still there when I got home at 5:30.

Also on Tuesday I called three different home inspectors before I found someone that could inspect the home we're buying this week. It had to be done by the end of the week, and hey shouldn't we know that we were supposed to set up this appointment as first time home buyers?

When I got home from school on Tuesday I sat in our kitchen and cried to Taylor because I want to be done with school forever so bad, and I'm pretty sure that one of my teachers hates me.

After struggling to fall asleep Tuesday night I had to get up by 6:30 to leave for school Wednesday morning. Part way through my school day I received a phone call from our mortgage lender saying that we needed to come in today or tomorrow to sign a ton of papers if we want to close by the end of the month. Ok great because I don't get home until 6 on Wednesdays and your office closes at 5, and I don't get home until after 5 on Thursdays. I guess I'll make two trips to Rexburg in one day to get these papers signed because what is money and gas at this point. 

Wednesday night I cried to Taylor once again. But this time it was because I have nothing to wear and am seriously struggling with not being able to wear a lot of my shirts since I received my endowments. Mix that frustration with it being way too hot in our apartment, I was tired, and pregnancy hormones and you don't get a pretty sight. I might have ripped a shirt off and threw it on the ground once I realized it didn't work anymore either..

What a week it has been and I still have a ton of homework to do for school, homework to do for our mortgage lender, and our home inspection that we have to be tonight that's supposed to take almost two hours. Throw on top of that school finishing in a week and half and the stress that comes with the end of a semester and you get a hot mess.

Maybe Friday will be better to me, and I will finish this week on a good note :)

For happiness sake here is a picture from a very happy day celebrating our country. 
I truly do love my not so glamorous life. 


 photo RachelSIG_zpse5d0a175.png

1 comment

  1. I'm sorry your week has been rough :/ Hope Friday goes better! And you just need to buy one of those undertees that covers garments perfectly. I have one and I wear it under a ton of things that just don't quite work without it!

    ReplyDelete