Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

Dear husband, Happy anniversary!

Dear Husband,

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe that we have been married for a year already. Time goes by fast when you are enjoying life with the one you love. There is no one that I would have wanted to spend this past year with other than you. It feels like we have been together forever, but man am I glad that it is only the beginning of our journey. It has been a wild ride this past year filled with many ups and a couple of downs, but I know that it has all worked together to strengthen and shape our marriage into what it is today.

I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us. I am sure that our second year of our marriage will be a big year for us. It will be filled with many more firsts, and new adventures. While I have no idea exactly what it will be filled with, I do know that I get to experience all of it with you, and that is all that matters to me.
Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for sharing many laughs with me. Thank you for being my shoulder to cry on. Thank you for working to provide for us. Thank you for supporting me in my goal to get a degree. Thank you for being the man of my dreams.

Thank you for being my best friend.
I love you forever & always.

 photo RachelSIG_zpse5d0a175.png

3 comments

  1. Yay, happy anniversary! We loved being at your wedding last year :). And I'm so, so sad we can't be with you at the temple this weekend; Chuck has to work, we have a huge church thing Friday night, and my doctor ix-nayed me traveling - especially since I'd have to drive there and back the same day. But know how excited we are for you and Taylor and your eternal marriage!!

    ReplyDelete