Est. April 13, 2013

Design by Breezy & Co. Powered by Blogger.

9 things you might not know about me


1. I have very strict rules about jeans. No jeans on Sundays and no traveling in jeans. Also, jeans should be taken off and changed into comfy pants as soon as possible when you get home.

2. I twirled baton beginning at age 3 until I was 18. That's 15 years of my life dedicated to the sport. I have held state titles in the sport.

3. I believe that everything is better in pink. If it comes in pink, then I will own it in pink. My bike is pink. My phone cases are usually pink. Even my blow dryer is pink.

4. I met my husband when I was 17, but we didn't start dating until I was 19.

5. I love pickles. Always have and always will. We always have at least a jar of pickles on hand, but at one point we had three different kinds in the fridge. Good thing they usually have zero calories in them, right?

6. I can't whistle or wink.

7. I've read every single one of Nicholas Sparks' books, and I have seen every movie adaptation of his books. He's my all time favorite author.

8. I prefer anything fruity over something chocolate.

9. One of my eyes is always open more than the other in pictures. It drive me crazy, but I assume that it is related to the lazy eye that I had when I was younger and the fact that one of my eyes is stronger than the other.

 photo RachelSIG_zpse5d0a175.png

5 comments

  1. I've never read any Nicholas Sparks books, but I've seen a bunch of the movies. Which is your favorite book and movie? And I also usually choose fruity over chocolate :) Except when it comes to candy. Then it's ALWAYS chocolate over fruity flavored. :)

    ashleynicoleholmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so hard to pick a favorite, especially since I read most of them in high school, but I liked The Wedding (a sequel to The Notebook) a lot. A Bend In The Road, Message In a Bottle, A Walk To Remember. Really though they are all SO good :)

      Delete
  2. One of my eyes is more open than my other eye too!! #bffstatus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What are the odds. haha definitely #bffstatus. I wish that we lived closer to each other!

      Delete
  3. Haha, I love #1! :) Although I change into comfy clothes on Sundays as well ;) I probably shouldn't. Thanks for taking the time to fill out my survey today! :)

    ReplyDelete